Telaio Ritchey Ultra Team Edition
The new Ritchey Road Logic Disc delivers the same amazing ride experience that the bike is known for but adds the stopping power and control of disc brakes. Steeped with more than 40 years of frame-building heritage, innovation, exploration, and lots of riding, the classic lines of this beautiful steel frame and carbon fiber fork unite with modern building techniques and proven materials to deliver a contemporary bicycle that’s wonderfully comfortable for long days in the saddle, nimble and stiff enough to win the sprint for that sign, and adequately adaptable to endure roads that might lack proper pavement.
The frame is built with a heat-treated and triple-butted proprietary Ritchey Logic tube set and features a straight headtube and aggressively short-butted sections optimized for TIG welding that save weight and improve ride quality. The tried and true specs on the frame remain unchanged but now sport a redesigned chainstay for flat-mount disc brake compatibility, thru-axles in the front and rear and a new fork designed specifically for the Road Logic Disc.
- Material: heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic steel tubing – TIG welded
- Ultra-light forged and machined straight 1-1/8″ headtube
- WCS headset included (upper IS42/28.6 – 16mm stack height | lower IS42/30)
- 142mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
- Replaceable stainless-steel derailleur hanger
- 27.2mm seat tube with integrated seat collar (max torque setting: 6Nm)
- Front derailleur clamp size: 28.6mm (max torque setting: 2.5Nm) – not included
- Bottom bracket: 68mm – English threaded
- Can accommodate 1X or 2X chainrings
- Crankset min/max ring size – single: 36 to 50t / double: 46/30t to 53/39t
- External cable routing
- Bottle mounts: 2
- Ritchey WCS Carbon Disc Road Fork included
- 1-1/8″ straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
- 100mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
- Steerer length: 300mm
- Axle-crown: 371mm
- Rake/Offset: 46mm
- Wheel and tire compatibility: 700 x 30c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
- Frame max spacing: 39mm
- Fork max spacing: 40mm
- Flat-mount brakes front and rear: 140mm (160mm max – adaptors available separately)
- Frame flat-mount bracket height: 10mm
- Sizes: 49 / 51 / 53 / 55 / 57 / 59cm
- Frame weight: 1.79Kg (size 55 – w/o thru-axle)
- Fork weight: 390g (with uncut steerer / not including axle)
- Color: Slate/Blue or Black/Charcoal
Solamente clienti che hanno effettuato l'accesso ed hanno acquistato questo prodotto possono lasciare una recensione.
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.